Gazperz Banned de TFF

¿Donde puedo conseguir esta miniatura? ¿Has visto el nuevo troll de nosequien?

Moderador: Admins

Responder
Pakulkan
Leyenda del BB
Leyenda del BB
#NAF: 7407

Re: Gazperz Banned de TFF

Mensaje por Pakulkan »

Yep, Understood and mostly agree.

But there's a fine grey area between free advertising or just aware other players about new miniatures... Any case is sadly to see things like this. My personal thoughts about Gaspez are clear, but I think they can try to sell whatever they want, I'm not going to get anything from they. This is the adult way to do this. For sure you're out of all this story, I'm just writting my thoughts about it.
Mi voz de flamer es rosa

In twenty two years playing Bloodbowl...
Pakulkan
Leyenda del BB
Leyenda del BB
#NAF: 7407

Mensaje por Pakulkan »

tzoscey escribió: coño¡¡¡
pakulkan es mi profeta xD
Tarde o temprano... 8) :wink:
Mi voz de flamer es rosa

In twenty two years playing Bloodbowl...
valentsigma
Veterano
Veterano

Mensaje por valentsigma »

GalakStarscraper escribió:I'll try to be shorter with my posts so any translators don't start hating me. :lol:
Don't worry, nobody here is going to be surprised for someone writing what we call a brick (I usually do it :P )

The point now, Galak, is that I don't see much difference when you say :
GalakStarscraper escribió:So a new post like "New Amazon players from Gaspez" would be removed. However if someone is talking about about Halflings teams and wondered if there were cool and different figures to us for them and you post that you really like the Gaspez Pygmy team ... that will be fine and not removed.
So, if Gaspez launches a new amazon team, I buy and paint it, and then I open a thread titled "My new Amazon Team", that will be right?

But if I title it "New Amazon players from Gaspez", that will be removed?

As Google correctly translated....what a mess!!!
Foro de Blood Bowl Online
Imagen

Shinchanes noooooo XDD

Pasaos por mi MERCADILLO y......GASTAOS LA PASTA XDDDD

Equipo Mejor Pintado - Mighty Blow Bowl I // Equipo Mejor Pintado - Mighty Blow Bowl II //Equipo Punching Bag - Mighty Blow Bowl II XDDD
vaki20
Experimentado
Experimentado
Contactar:

Mensaje por vaki20 »

GalakStarscraper escribió:Sorry that my posts are so long. I type 80 words per a minute so when I post its like I'm talking. I'll try to be shorter with my posts so any translators don't start hating me. :lol:
I don´t hate you... i´m improving my english, i think...:) free english lessons! :)
Imagen
lucasluckydelux
Experimentado
Experimentado
#NAF: 12608

Mensaje por lucasluckydelux »

Thanks for your explanation Galak. I think most people appreciate that. As pakulkan has said most people have taken their own conclussions and some of them (myself included) won't buy anything from Gaspez again but other people just don't care and will buy whatever they like. I don't think TFF moderators are doing well with their attitude against someone that hasn't used TFF to harm anyone and with their attitude of don't letting people discuss about it freely. Probably americans/canadians feel comfortable with that attitude, but we mostly don't.
valentsigma
Veterano
Veterano

Hombre, yo entiendo que nos gusten más o menos unas políticas de empresa u otras, pero como decidamos qué productos compramos en base a si nos gustan o no esas políticas, al final le compraremos minis a una empresa, o ni eso, por ejemplo, en mi caso, si no me parece bien lo que ha hecho Gaspez, ni la "ayuda" que le ha prestado RollJordan, ni que GW me despidiese hace tres años ni su política de ventas, y de Impact (sorry Galak :wink: ) sólo me gustan unas pocas minis, y casi las tengo todas.....¿a quién le compro? ¿A Willy porque es amiguete mío?

¿Y si quiero amazonas? (Willy, haz amazonas, y guerreros del Caos, y...y.... :P jeje)

Desde mi punto de vista se deben separar las políticas de empresa del producto final, es más, ese producto tampoco tenemos por qué comprárselo a esa empresa si no queremos (vaaaaale, el dinero al final se lo lleva esa empresa, sí, es verdad), porque si no, lo dicho, nos radicalizamos y nos cerramos.
Imagen

Shinchanes noooooo XDD

Equipo Mejor Pintado - Mighty Blow Bowl I // Equipo Mejor Pintado - Mighty Blow Bowl II //Equipo Punching Bag - Mighty Blow Bowl II XDDD
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Mensaje por GalakStarscraper »

valentsigma escribió:So, if Gaspez launches a new amazon team, I buy and paint it, and then I open a thread titled "My new Amazon Team", that will be right?

But if I title it "New Amazon players from Gaspez", that will be removed?
Okay ... assuming I am understanding correctly what the moderators have agreed to.

If you purchased that team and painted it and wanted to show it off ... what the moderators would probably do is edit your post to say "My new Amazon Team" instead of "New Amazon players from Gaspez". IE ... so convert it from being an ad ... to showing off your cool team.

This is my understanding. So the advertising part would be converted to something allowed. It agree with Pakulkan when he called this the "fine grey area" ... but I hope the moderators use reason. Free speech is important. As for lucasluckydelux post about americans/canadians feeling comfortable about restricting speech ... just wanted to clarify when I looked to see what moderators had signed the announcement and you have: 4 United Kingdom, 2 Netherlands and 1 Canada.

As for lucasluckydelux's other comment about Gaspez not using TFF to harm. I agree with you on that ... he did not ... the fact that he doesn't even have an account at TFF made this messy (as then it would probably have just resulted in his account being banned). The moderators really do believe as one of the largest forums out there that TFF has a duty to support those who are doing things to keep a game abandoned by its creator going and healthy (and the flipside to act against those who do not). I fully understand that some will believe that that is not a forum's duty ... but they felt that way strongly with this case. Its a broad application of the restriction on personal attacks that are banned on the forum. I do believe that Christian formerly of RJ helped make this a thousand times worse by sending out that mass email and then stating a mistruth about being hacked (this was confirmed by TGN). The appearance of collusion by 2 companies against one made this a "big deal" and since we have had no word denying collusion ... it has stuck when perhaps it should not. Lorenzo at Rolljordan did the right thing by swiftly releasing Christian so I'm glad that he saw the need to act. I'm talking with Lorenzo to work out a future order with him currently. I really do wish Gaspez would have done the same and then we would not be discussing this. I will restate ... I really wish we were not even having this discussion ... I'd rather be putting in an order right now to get some Pirate Dwarf teams for my store (as all 3 of the Impact! partners liked them but now are not getting them).

Tom
valentsigma
Veterano
Veterano

GalakStarscraper escribió:I'd rather be putting in an order right now to get some Pirate Dwarf teams for my store (as all 3 of the Impact! partners liked them but now are not getting them).

Tom
I have one for sale in the Little Market in this forum (well, it's reserved, but if I finally don't sell it, you only have to ask for it :D ).

Seriously, I still don't understand why Christian did what he did sending that email. Joining forces and becoming one bigger company instead of two smaller ones would have been better.

Actually I don't understand anything that started all this crappy mess and why Gaspez risked its credibilty and the respect players could have in them like that!!!
Imagen

Shinchanes noooooo XDD

Benison
Novato
Novato
#NAF: 21366

Mensaje por Benison »

que malo es no tener ni papa de ingles leches... :skull: :skull: :skull:
valentsigma
Veterano
Veterano

Ouch, totalmente cierto.

En cuanto llegue a casa lo traduzco, que ahora ando en clase y voy a toda prisa.
Imagen

Shinchanes noooooo XDD

Ulvardar
Veterano
Veterano
#NAF: 13620

Mensaje por Ulvardar »

txapo escribió:Now you can understand why the spanish army books I did translate for GW are a page shorter that the original ones!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Así que eras tú!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Aaaaaaaaaah truhán, al final se desveló el pastel!!! :evil: :evil:

Bueno, gracias a tí muchos mejoramos nuestro inglés con las versiones originales, así que realmente no podemos quejarnos...
Imagen
PARTE DEL EQUIPO ORGANIZADOR DEL V MUNDIAL ALICANTE 2023
Steam Ball
Veterano
Veterano

Mensaje por Steam Ball »

valentsigma escribió:Desde mi punto de vista se deben separar las políticas de empresa del producto final, es más, ese producto tampoco tenemos por qué comprárselo a esa empresa si no queremos (vaaaaale, el dinero al final se lo lleva esa empresa, sí, es verdad), porque si no, lo dicho, nos radicalizamos y nos cerramos.
Another saying: Vote with your wallet. You restrain yourself for some time but with luck the company has to change and start behaving (or close up shop, leaving space for the ones that behave). If you keep buying directly or indirectly, why would they change behaviour then?

Otro dicho: vota con la cartera. Te aguantas un tiempo pero con suerte la empresa cambia y deja de hacer el imbécil (o cierran el negocio, dejando el hueco a empresas que si se comportan). Si sigues comprando directa o indirectamente ¿por qué van a cambiar de comportamiento entonces?

[Interesting detail about mileage, I always read it as "different paths in life (that covered different distances), thus different experiences and points of view", not miles per gallon sense. Oh, well, I was probably reading the word thinking it was an older expression, leaning to mileage as traveler's concept. "Whiskeypedia" says that is UK vs US perception.]
¡Más madera, es la guerra!
Mercadillo, hoy: Oyumaru para moldes como el InstantMold
lucasluckydelux
Experimentado
Experimentado
#NAF: 12608

Mensaje por lucasluckydelux »

GalakStarscraper escribió:As for lucasluckydelux post about americans/canadians feeling comfortable about restricting speech ... just wanted to clarify when I looked to see what moderators had signed the announcement and you have: 4 United Kingdom, 2 Netherlands and 1 Canada.
That was my "stupid post" of the day. My appologies.
Willy
Estrella Emergente
Estrella Emergente
#NAF: 9096

Mensaje por Willy »

Desde luego es una suerte poder leer las aclaraciones de Galak , frente a lo cerraditos que son en TFF que ponen un "decretazo" y a volar .

Ahora es mas facil comprender ciertas actitudes de los administradores , y digo comprender que no compartir , y desde luego la reculada que han hecho confirma que se pasaron de frenada.
Puedo llegar a apoyar la idea de no dejar hacer publicidad gratis a Gaspez , su comportamiento no ha sido correcto .Es un favor que nos hacen en los foros (dejarnos un hueco para poner las novedades) no una obligación .

Pero sigo sin estar de acuerdo con banearlo , eso si que es coartar la libertad de expresion por algo que técnicamente no ha hecho dentro del foro.
Tampoco creo que si mañana un usuario nuevo pregunta ¿sabes de equipos de norses alternativos? no se le pueda avisar que Gaspez tiene uno .Eso tambien es coartar la libertad de expresion.

Desde luego cada vez que pienso lo que ha hecho Gaspez no lo entiendo, hace 15 dias tenia un socio cojonudo (Impact!) y un foro donde gratis puedes enseñar tus productos (TFF) hoy solo tiene un monton de problemas y una disculpa por dar .
Obeliz
Da Goblin
Da Goblin
#NAF: 2519

Mensaje por Obeliz »

Me gustaria que, a ser posible, los que sabeis ingles y posteais en ingles. Tengais la amabilidad de traducir vuestros posts al castellano. Y a modo "favor" traducir tambien los de Galak ;)

Mi opinión:
Aunque no me ha gustado la manera de actuar de Gazpez, entiendo que realmente TFF no tiene poder moral ni razones para bannear a nadie por hechos acontecidos fuera de su foro. Entiendase, yo no tiraría a ninguna empresa de este foro ( ni cambiaría sus derechos publicitarios respecto a las demás compañias) porque el dueño de dicha empresa se acostara con la mujer de mi mejor amigo. :lol: :lol: :lol:
50% De los SIAMESES DEL BLOCK/33% De los FRATELOS
Imagen
Responder