Lorenzo "Greebo" Giusti
Imagen
www.greebo.it
Greebo
Novato
Novato

Re: GREEBO: Hand of death, your Japanese rats

Mensaje por Greebo »

after the dice, we even have the pitch for our Rats! only 25 €!!

Imagen

if you have any question about the pitch don't hesitate to aks them to me!
Lorenzo "Greebo" Giusti
Imagen
www.greebo.it
Greebo
Novato
Novato

Mensaje por Greebo »

Morgan escribió:Hiiiiii.

I want to know about the possibility to take the 10 Goblins, 1 Troll and 6 Rats (2 Bushi, 2 thrower and 2 Clan), the Underworld full roster.

Thank you! and good luck :wink:
Underwolrd perk is now active!

also, check out this exciting news:

Imagen

Imagen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... KiaZcTvA5A

Imagen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... wSNNYjDl-U
Lorenzo "Greebo" Giusti
Imagen
www.greebo.it
tonijor
Novato
Novato

Mensaje por tonijor »

Muy buenas tardes.
Hace un siglo que no me paso por este foro, pero venía buscando información precisamente sobre este tema.
¿Quién me puede ayudar? Mi inglés y mi italiano son malísimos, a mí me interesan las tortugas y alguna cosita más suelta, pero no sé exactamente qué "perk" tengo que coger o cómo hacerlo.

¡¡¡GRACIAS!!!
Sphinx
Veterano
Veterano
#NAF: 12937

Mensaje por Sphinx »

Cogiendo el perk de 90€ tienes 15 modelos y un big guy a elegir, el reparto es 9 heroes (wartart, rhino, etc) y 6 tropas (tartalar, miss may, iron fang, etc) con envio incluido, lo demas, tienes que hacerlo cogiendo por separado con perks de 5€ (Tartalar sin armas, miss may, etc) o 7€ (wartart, rhino, etc), las minis que puedes cogrr vienen en ls descripcion del perk, y luego el envio va aparte, 3€ por la primera mini, y 1€ por cada 3 adicionales. Espero haberte ayudado

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk
tonijor
Novato
Novato

Mensaje por tonijor »

Oks, gracias.
Entiendo entonces que aunque coja 15 minis del perk, no significa que tenga que coger un equipo completo, sino que elijo qué minis (según tipo) quiero ¿no?
Sphinx
Veterano
Veterano

Mensaje por Sphinx »

Si, dentro de la descripcion del perk te viene que cantidad tienes de cada tipo y cuales puedes escoger, por nombre de miniatura, asi que no hay mucho problema con no manejar el ingles, de todos modos, siempre puedes usar el traductor de google para hablar con greebo, que funciona suficientemente bien como para que podais entenderos xD

EDITADO: Como tengo un momento te traduzco el Perk de 90€, que no me cuesta nada

You will receive 15 models + 1 Big guy: 9 Hero chosen from: Wartart (choose weapon), MindGolem, Rhinor (choose head), Razorbog (choose head), Rat Master - when UNLOCKED : Yaso, Blade Master, Add-on 6 Troupe models chosen from: Tartalar, Iron Fang, Blade Clan, Miss May, Hoky Joe -When UNLOCKED Add-on 1 Mecha Tartalar (Big Guy) FREE shipping in EU, UK, USA and Canada! Tracked Shipping Rest of the World please add € 5

Vas a recibir 15 modelos + 1 Chico Grande: 9 Heroes elegidos entre: Wartart (elige arma), MindGolem, Rhinor (elige cabeza), Razorbog (elige cabeza), Rat Master - cuando se desbloqueen : Yaso, Blade Master, Add-on. 6 modelos Tropa elegidos entre: Tartalar, Iron Fang, Blade Clan, Miss May, Hoky Joe -Cuando se desbloquee 1 Mecha Tartalar (Tipo Grande). Envío gratis a UE, UK, USA y Canada con nº seguimiento. Resto del mundo añadir 5€.

PD: Si he cometido cualquier error, que alguien me corrija xD
Greebo
Novato
Novato

Mensaje por Greebo »

thanks Sphinx, I appreciate! unfortunatly I don't speak Spanish, but as much as I undestood you did a great job explaining my perks!
Lorenzo "Greebo" Giusti
Imagen
www.greebo.it
Sphinx
Veterano
Veterano

Mensaje por Sphinx »

Nothing at all ;D

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk
Greebo
Novato
Novato

Mensaje por Greebo »

great news:

we reached every Stretch Goal and so we added 2 more!

11.000 € - one different Assassin miniature available for every Perk

12.000 € - one different Assassin miniature available for every Perk

Imagen
Lorenzo "Greebo" Giusti
Imagen
www.greebo.it
Greebo
Novato
Novato

Mensaje por Greebo »

Lorenzo "Greebo" Giusti
Imagen
www.greebo.it
Greebo
Novato
Novato

Mensaje por Greebo »

FINAL STRETCH GOALS!!!

Only 20 hours away from the end of the campaign, and we have chosen the FINAL STRECTH GOALS!

13.500 € - Two Heads Assassin Star Player Add-on

Imagen

15.000 € - Every Level 5 or more will get a Star Player for free!!! AND Horned Bushido Star Player Add-on

Imagen

Thanks again folks, it’s has been wonderful to give you all of this, and please remember that this couldn’t be alive without YOUR amazing support!

Please be aware that it will take some time before we will be able to send you a survey via e-mail to know which models you want to get, but we will continue to keep in touch with periodical updates as soon as we realize more miniatures and we will tell you when the survey e-mail will be send!

And now, let’s go grabbing some friend to back the Hand of Death, we have a FREE STAR PLAYER to unlock!
Lorenzo "Greebo" Giusti
Imagen
www.greebo.it
Greebo
Novato
Novato

Mensaje por Greebo »

Thanks Everybody!

It has been a really busy time since the end of the campaign. Firstly, we apologies to all of you as we couldn’t post an Update ‘till today. This Indiegogo project has been loads of fun and a huge success, and we can't wait to deliver all these great new miniatures to your door!

As we said to someone who asked it, we didn’t reach only one Stretch Goal, the backer Stretch Goal: unfortunately Indiegogo does a wrong counting on backers. BUT this is why we were able to add the 15k Stretch Goal with a Free Star Player! Also, to celebrate this really great success, we want to tell you that there will be up to 25% SALE on the whole Greebo Games catalogue for the next weeks!! So as soon as we will be able to send you the Pledge Manager, you can add nearly every other Fantasy Football miniature that we have with a great saving, and remember that you will save on shipping too!
Lorenzo "Greebo" Giusti
Imagen
www.greebo.it
Toriel
Experimentado
Experimentado
#NAF: 18293

Mensaje por Toriel »

However we can't change what we have planned from over one month, so as you can still read in our Campaign description, for all pledge made during Hand of Death Campaign, that are equal or higher than level 5, discount UP to 50% remain in the pledge manager.

You wrote this in talkfantasy. So, it is the same for all the backers, right?
TOMA ZASCAAAAA!!!!!
Responder