Novedades de las "grandes" marcas de venta de miniaturas

Moderador: Admins

GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

32mm Ogre, Halfling and Norse teams now on KickStarter

Mensaje por GalakStarscraper »

The KickStarter to fund moulding up and casting Kalle's Ogre and Imp team that he submitted to Impact! through our amateur sculptor program (Targeted Impact!) is now up and running.

A pledge of only $40 will get a team of the 6 Ogres shipped to you and $50 will get you the 6 Ogres plus 10 Imps. (international shipping a bit more).

Come on by and help us add another team to our affordable resin team range.

Thanks!

Tom/Galak @ Impact!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/674 ... d-imp-team

Imagen
Última edición por GalakStarscraper el Mar Jun 19, 2018 4:02 pm, editado 3 veces en total.
Cannonball
Veterano
Veterano

Re: Ogre and Imp team now on KickStarter

Mensaje por Cannonball »

Tienen un tamaño muy jugable y un precio ajustadísimo para los tiempos que corren; una opción a tener en cuenta :D
Proteger al ballcarrier está sobrevalorado
Luizda
Experimentado
Experimentado
#NAF: 13474
Contactar:

Mensaje por Luizda »

It looks like this:
Imagen
Nice Imps too :wink:
¿Cómo que ha sido falta? Si solo le ha mordido la cabeza!!
NAF 13474 | 384 FEBB
Pakulkan
Leyenda del BB
Leyenda del BB
#NAF: 7407

Mensaje por Pakulkan »

Me gustan los ogros. El rollo "Old School" les da mucha vida, y sobretodo los hace originales.

En mi opinión, son mejores los más dinámicos.

Galak:

Did you considered to ofer a 18 miniatures team with 12 Imps and 6 Ogres? Sometimes people would prefer to use 4 or 5 Ogres, and would be certainly the definitive team pack.
Mi voz de flamer es rosa

In twenty two years playing Bloodbowl...
Mephisto
Estrella Emergente
Estrella Emergente
Contactar:

Mensaje por Mephisto »

@ Tom: This forum has a sub-section for the different miniatures companies. You can open one here:
viewforum.php?f=46 and update with new products and stuff (usually people update the title of their posts).
¿No sabes pintar? ¿No tienes tiempo? ¿Te jode que te quiten puntos por no llevar las minis bien pintadas a los torneos? ¿Quieres unas minis resultonas? Conoce el dipping. ¡Vive la revolución!
Imagen
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Mephisto escribió:@ Tom: This forum has a sub-section for the different miniatures companies. You can open one here:
viewforum.php?f=46 and update with new products and stuff (usually people update the title of their posts).
I have to be honest ... I cannot stand the everything in one thread posts for companies. I love Willy's products ... they are awesome ... I don't even look at his thread anymore on TFF because its so cluttered I can never find the information I want to find on a specific item that Willy has come out with. So I understand why you guys do the single thread ... I just personally think its a failed way to allow companies to advertise their products (I understand many here disagree that its a failed method and I respect that fully and completely). It is why I stopped coming on the forum to announce our new items because I just really did not like the format that was required to be used on BBForo to announce them (otherwise... I'd visit and try and interact here much more).

However I had noted that KickStarters and Indiegogo campaigns on BBForo seemed to be allowed to get their own threads which was the reason I came back to introduce this new team funding effort. If I am mistaken on this ... my sincere apologies.

Tom
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Pakulkan escribió:Me gustan los ogros. El rollo "Old School" les da mucha vida, y sobretodo los hace originales.

En mi opinión, son mejores los más dinámicos.

Galak:

Did you considered to ofer a 18 miniatures team with 12 Imps and 6 Ogres? Sometimes people would prefer to use 4 or 5 Ogres, and would be certainly the definitive team pack.
I can do that ... a good suggestion ...thank you Pakulkan ... I'll get that added today. However based on how the mould was designed ... it will need to be 15 Imps and 6 Ogres. I'll crunch the numbers and see what the price would need to be.

And Done ... added the SUPER RESIN TEAM reward based on your suggestion to the KickStarter. If we reach Stretch Goal #3 ... we'll even throw in 5 more Imps to this level for free.
Pakulkan
Leyenda del BB
Leyenda del BB
#NAF: 7407

Mensaje por Pakulkan »

Awesome.

Not so many people would try a full imp team, guess. I just played them once, but was pretty funny.

Hope this suggestion would help.
Mi voz de flamer es rosa

In twenty two years playing Bloodbowl...
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

FUNDED! Thank you to all our backers.

On to Stretch Goal #1 ... if we reach this stretch goal we will make a resin mould for the Phigs Imps and let you pick whether you want Kalle Imps or Phigs Imps with your team.
Steam Ball
Veterano
Veterano

Mensaje por Steam Ball »

GalakStarscraper escribió:So I understand why you guys do the single thread ... I just personally think its a failed way to allow companies to advertise their products (I understand many here disagree that its a failed method and I respect that fully and completely).
Single thread can work, but requires order and discipline. How many threads use the first post to link to the important posts where new things appear so everything is organized? Right...
¡Más madera, es la guerra!
Mercadillo, hoy: Oyumaru para moldes como el InstantMold
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Steam Ball escribió:
GalakStarscraper escribió:How many threads use the first post to link to the important posts where new things appear so everything is organized? Right...
ah ... okay I can see how that would work. Might just be me. I have 12 savings accounts so that I can seperately save for each major item in my life (Vacation, Home Repair, Car Repairs, Medical Expenses, etc.) .... I just really like not mixing things I guess. :lol:
Steam Ball
Veterano
Veterano

Mensaje por Steam Ball »

Yours is another way of organization. So far, I still have to see other threads using the index approach (I had to explain what I wanted to do when I opened my thread in the market section). All ones I have seen are organized into being a contained chaos, with the best changing the title to have a hint for which page has the latest change.
¡Más madera, es la guerra!
Mercadillo, hoy: Oyumaru para moldes como el InstantMold
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Big Guy Party Stretch Goal #2 unlocked! Stretch Goal #3 - Hobimps and free Imps

The Ogres are celebrating their success and have brought all their Big Guy friends to party and have called in a crew of cheerleaders and servers to help with the fun!

This stretch goal will have us add in all of our resin Big Guy characters for discounted prices from what you could get them normally. So a great way to pick up a deal with your Ogre team. If you would like any of these items ... just increase the amount of your pledge for the OGRES reward level or higher by the amounts of the extras you would like to add-on.

SSB Minotaur - $12

Super Punch Troll (also sculpted by Kalle) - $9

Polar Werebear - $9

Female Ogre / Valkyrie Giantess - $8

Elephant Ogre / Tantor - $8

Gorilla Centaur - $4

Deadwood (Undead Treemen) 2 Pack (Stumpy and Shredder) - $15

Gnome Contraption 3 pack with specialty weapons - $14

Leviathan (Giant Salt Water Croc) - $8

Caber Team (Scottish Halfling Treeman) - $9

Headslicer (Giant Rat Ogre) - $10

2 Cyclops and 1 Minotaur pack - $20

Cthulhu with HP - $12

Necromicon / Cthulhuian Horrors 5 pack - $29

Cheerleaders and Serving Women pack (19 miniatures) - $29

You have must have pledged at the OGRE reward level or higher to include any add-ons to your reward.

We also by request of the backers added in No Zone tokens, Prone/Stunned tokens and Flight Stands to the Add-ons section.

STRETCH GOAL #3 - $5500 - Fatgoblin's Hobimps added and extra Imps for Super teams

If we reach $5500, we will add in 5 extra Imps for FREE to the Super Resin and Super Pewter teams.

In addition, you will be able to pick from a 3rd Imp option to use for any Resin or Pewter Imps rewards. Fatgoblin's Imps will be added to the list of Imps you can choose from. We will even add in the ability for Super teams to get one set of each (Kalle, Phigs and Fatgoblin (15 total)) with the free 5 being from whichever set they want.

Thanks again to all our backers for helping us reach Stretch Goal #2!
Kurt
Novato
Novato

Mensaje por Kurt »

Really nice ogres.
[FOREVER TEAM MEMBER]
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Thompsy from Ausbowl asked us in 2011 to create a limited edition miniature for him for his use.

He also gave us permission to modify it and some day well after his touranment release it in an unlimited format.

We finally have this cool miniature modified and ready for release to the public.

Currently you can pick it up for just $5 as an add-on to your IMPS pledge or higher with our Ogres KickStarter.

Imagen

After a long game crushing their opponents, an Ogre needs somewhere to hang his helmet. So we have the Helmet Stand miniature now available from Impact! and if you get it as part of this KickStarter it will be at a reduced price from what it will be when it gets to the store (which is not planned right now until sometime in December but it will cost more than we are offering as part of this KickStarter). The Helmet Stand is 1 3/8" (35mm) tall without the spikes. It is a 3 piece figure with the helmet spikes and facemask bar being seperate pieces. This figure will make an excellent turn, score or reroll market for your games or even paint it silver or gold and use it as an inexpensive trophy for your league or tournament.
Responder