"Soy el Rey del Empate" xD
NAF : 13213
txapo
Jugador Estrella
Jugador Estrella
#NAF: 15415

Re: Ogre and Imp team now on KickStarter

Mensaje por txapo »

If you put a pledge just for 6 of the bobehead marckers I'm in! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

(I have coach the very famous Ogre Globber Trotters and younow you can only give your heart to an ogre team once so I don't need a secon one!) Otherwise I would buy them.
Steam Ball
Veterano
Veterano

Mensaje por Steam Ball »

6? There is a 5 pack. If you "boneheaded" all your ogres on the pitch, the other coach needs no reminder, but a way to not LoL his brains out while he moves all his team around. :mrgreen:
¡Más madera, es la guerra!
Mercadillo, hoy: Oyumaru para moldes como el InstantMold
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Mensaje por GalakStarscraper »

txapo escribió:If you put a pledge just for 6 of the bobehead marckers I'm in! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

(I have coach the very famous Ogre Globber Trotters and younow you can only give your heart to an ogre team once so I don't need a secon one!) Otherwise I would buy them.
I'll see what I can do Txapo.
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

txapo escribió:If you put a pledge just for 6 of the bobehead marckers I'm in! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hey Txapo ... added a reward level to just get the Bonehead markers (along with mixing in our new Steel Ball markers that I need to get an image up of) just for you. :D

I try running Impact to listen to requests as much as I can.
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Steel Ball Marker now available

Ogres do not want to just play with a normal leather ball ... they want something to reflect their hard as nails image. So we now have a steel football to use with the team.

Imagen

This ball marker is has a ring that is flexible to allow it to clip easily around a leg or arm of the ball carrying miniature (without damaging the paint). This way you can move the ball carrier without worrying about the ball falling off the base.

This ball marker is available as a $3 add-on to your Imps reward level or higher ... or if you just want the Bonehead and Steel Ball markers we set up a reward level now that will allow your friends to just pick up the markers.

We reached over $6000 today .... so a little less than $500 to go before we include the free Bonehead marker with every full team.
txapo
Jugador Estrella
Jugador Estrella

Mensaje por txapo »

Thanks a lot Gallack I'm in as I said I will do so I fullfiled my word, but let me point you one thing that I find unfair:

The strech goal is 20 $ for 6 markers, but you are selling as well those as add one at 12 $ for 5 units. Or 3 $ for just one... :cry:

I don't mind paying the 23$ P&P included, as a matter of fact I'm in more for suporting you on this proyect that for the fact that I need balls or markers, but will be more happy if the goal will be for 7 or 8 units than for just 6. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A nice thing that you can mix balls and markers by the way!
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

txapo escribió:Thanks a lot Gallack I'm in as I said I will do so I fullfiled my word, but let me point you one thing that I find unfair:

The strech goal is 20 $ for 6 markers, but you are selling as well those as add one at 12 $ for 5 units. Or 3 $ for just one... :cry:
There is $5 postage built into every reward.

5 for $12 + 1 for $3 = $15 + $5 postage = $20

So the amount is correct and you are still getting one ball for free and it will still be less than you'd pay when we put them in the store as it will be more than $12 for 5 when we put them in the store for international buyers.

So I promise I made it fair.
txapo
Jugador Estrella
Jugador Estrella

Mensaje por txapo »

Thanks for the explanation then!
Steam Ball
Veterano
Veterano

Mensaje por Steam Ball »

Exactly 6500 dollars now, so everyone can show their "boneheadness".
¡Más madera, es la guerra!
Mercadillo, hoy: Oyumaru para moldes como el InstantMold
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

FINAL 5 days

Ogre Team KickStarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/674 ... d-imp-team

So we wanted to do something big with an announcement for our final 5 days and working with Trollforged ... I think we have it as well as some fun extra free items for the next 2 stretch goals that go with your team.

First ... our newest add-on product ... The Impcrusher! A fantasy football field can get really torn up during a game and you need someone to smooth down the field and get it ready to play again (hey an Imp can fall and never be see again from the hole a Piling On Ogre makes). That is why all good Ogre teams bring along a groundskeeper to smooth out the field. The groundskeeper machine has received the name Impcrusher because the drivers hired by the Ogre team are normally too eager to get out on the field and do so before the small legged Imps can travel off the field. The result is an occasion Imp player crushed under the giant wheels (much to the Ogres's humor and delight (probably the real reason they actually hire the groundskeeper.))

Imagen

In addition, for special games ... they get 6 of the Impcrushers on the field to engage in a half time show of Deathroller Racing! A much beloved spectacle of crashing machines and high speed racing for the fans.

We have now an add-on where you can include one resin Impcrusher to your IMPS reward level or higher for less than they will be in our online store. Only $9 to add one Impcrusher in Trollcast grey to your reward. Or if you'd like the full Deathroller Racing set ... you can get 6 Impcrushers in 6 different colors as a $30 add-on to your IMPS reward level or higher. And if you or friend just want the Deatheroller Racing set there is now a reward level to just get the set. The Deathroller Racing set will be $35 when it goes into our online store next year so a nice discount for buying it now.

We also wanted to thank our backers for their support and announce the next 2 stretch goals which will give you some more free items for your team.

Stretch Goal #5 - $7500 (Free Motty the Goblin Commentator)

If we reach $7500, we will include with every pledge for a Resin Ogre team ($50) or higher, one of our most popular pewter figures, Motty the Goblin Commentator who is ready to speculate on the ongoing action on the pitch.

Imagen

Stretch Goal #6 - $8500 (Free Goblin Referee)

If we reach $8500, we will include our pewter Goblin Referee miniature with every pledge for a Resin Ogre team ($50) or higher. Someone has to be trying to pull out the red cards when your Imps put the boots into those downed opponents.

Imagen

Thanks again to all our Backers!
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Thanks to the backers with just over 2 days to go we just reached Stretch Goal #5

As a result, we will include with every pledge for a Resin Ogre team ($50) or higher, one of our most popular pewter figures, Motty the Goblin Commentator who is ready to speculate on the ongoing brutal action on the pitch by your Ogres.

Imagen

Next stretch goal will be at $8500 and at that point we'll add in a free Goblin Referee to help officiate the match for you.

We are now entering the final 2 days of the KickStarter. Currently all teams are getting a free Bonehead marker and a free Goblin Commentator. All the Super teams are getting 5 free Imps as well with their teams from a mix choice of 3 different styles of Imps and we have more free extras planned.
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Re: 17 new affordable fantasy football teams on KickStarter

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/67 ... and-orcs-a

Imagen

Recently Impact! received two opportunities to bring two new fantasy football teams to life. The first was an excellent 2nd edition vibe Pro Elf team being designed by Stephen Radcliffe. Stephen had reached a road block in his plans to bring the team to market so we agreed to help add more sculpts to the team and attempt to bring it to market.

The 2nd opportunity occurred when the Star Bowl Indiegogo was unable to pay for the sculpts to produce the Orc team offered during their crowdfunding. We agreed to pay for the sculpts and work on the team to make sure the backers of that crowdfunding received the rewards for which they pledged.

However, we could use some help bring these teams to market as the costs are not small for the two teams and neither team was planned in our development schedule but we are really happy to have the opportunity to bring to the players.

In addition, Impact! has specialized in helping the fantasy football community for 8 years and working to overcoming one of the biggest barrier to new players entering into a fantasy football board game is the cost of getting a complete team to play.

Impact! worked with Trollforged to begin offering complete teams that could be used for multiple rosters for only $35 to $45 last year. Based on the positive reception ... we wanted to jump start offering the community as many teams as we could in the Trollforged material. However we realized that Impact! should not be the only company that gets access to creating these affordable teams. So we reached out to several companies that had pewter fantasy football teams and asked if they would like their team or Big Guy characters converted to Trollcast. 6 of them agreed. Black Army, RAFM, Green Dog, A Band of Orcs, JBDemon Studios and ZN Games,

After obtaining licensing rights to covert miniatures from those 5 companies to Trollcast, we also developed two entirely new teams as well as working with Phil Bowen to create more sculpts for two of his teams from when Phigs Miniatures was open to fill them out better. Finally we worked with a sculptor to have new bodies made for our Calasain team as Impact! could no longer source the original material for the bodies for that team.

The end result ... 17 new teams ready to be moved to Trollcast! And we can make it happen for just $1,500 per a team. However $1,500 times 17 teams means a total of $25,500 which is a really big number and we know it. But with several recent fantasy football KickStarters reaching over $20,000 for a single new team ... we have confidence that the fantasy football community can help us obtain the funds to bring these teams into production. The $25,500 will pay for all the new molds needed as well as the licensing fees that the original owners of the figures from those 5 companies will need paid (and also cover the sculpting costs for all the new models we had designed).

The rewards are set up so that leagues of players are encouraged to work together to make a group pledge and get maximum benefit for their reward. We've worked with many leagues over the past for prize support and we are hoping to see the leagues get the word out to make those group league reward pledges for this KickStarter. However we want to thank even someone backing us for a single team so everything in this KickStarter (even the add-ons) will be less expensive then they will be when/if they are eventually sold in our store.

All 17 teams have a Standard version that are the base reward for each level. Many teams have a Deluxe version which adds several extra models to fill out the team more completely for a minimal extra amount.

Teams being created:
Orc team (16 figures) / (Deluxe is 23 figures) - also has a KickStarter exclusive pewter version
Pro Elf team (18 figures) / (Deluxe is 23 figure) - also has a KickStarter exclusive pewter version
Black Army Halfling team (16 figures) / (Deluxe is 23 figures)
Black Army Deep Ones team (16 figures) / (Deluxe is 19 figures)
Greendog Thalassians (16 figures)
RAFM Reptiliad Fantasy Football team (18 figures) / (Deluxe is 25 figures)
ZN Games Ulfhedner team (6 figures) / (Deluxe is 16 figures)
Black Widows team (19 figures) / (Deluxe is 31 figures)
Calasain team (21 figures)
Deadling team (28 figures) / (Deluxe is 40 figures)
Desert Dogs team (18 figures)
Divine Wind team (18 figures)
Night Elf team (22 figures)
Ratmen team (18 figures)
Razorback/Gnoll team (24 figures) / (Deluxe is 26 figures)
Samhaino Undead/Necromancer team (16 figures) / (Deluxe is 21 figures)
Thunder Hammer Dwarves (16 figures) / (Deluxe is 22 figures)
Vampire team (24 figures)
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Stretch Goals??? How about we start some free offers early and announce 2 Funding Goals for our backers who join the KickStarter early!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/67 ... and-orcs-a

Imagen

If we reach $10,000 by 10am EST, Thursday May 1st, every backer who is in the project at that time for the GET THE REF for higher reward one free item from the add-on list that is valued at $8 or less.

If we reach $13,000 by 10am EST, Friday May 2nd, every backer who is in the project at that time for the GET THE REF or higher reward one free item from the add-on list that is valued at $8 or less.

If we reach both goals than every backer at the GET THE REF or higher reward will get their choice of two free items valued at $8 or less add-on list (from both goals unlocking) OR can change it to one free $14 or less add-on item.

So do not wait to get in on this KickStarter, join early and reap the reward.

Tom @ Impact!
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Flaming Skull dice 3 packs added to KickStarter as add-on for only $6 per a set.

Imagen
Responder