Novedades de las "grandes" marcas de venta de miniaturas

Moderador: Admins

GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Re: 17 new affordable fantasy football teams on KickStarter

Mensaje por GalakStarscraper »

We are now just $1200 away from the major Elf freebie stretch goal at $43k. So for our friends in Spain ... shake down your friends one last time before heading to bed. :lol: One a serious note ... I wanted to thank everyone for making this such an awesome KickStarter. It could end right now and I'd feel like it was one of the most fun KS I've have ever managed and be very happy with the end result.

We did just unlock another team though with the KS and it comes with a fun Deluxe option so the team can go Chaotic.

Imagen

Link to KS: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/67 ... and-orcs-a
Pollo
Experimentado
Experimentado
#NAF: 16560

Mensaje por Pollo »

M.P.
Sphinx
Veterano
Veterano
#NAF: 12937

Mensaje por Sphinx »

Congrstulations!!! Great success with the Kickstarter. 46k $ greater than expected jejeje

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Re: 32mm Amazon, Pro Elf & Dark Elf KickStarter -Metal AND R

32mm Amazon, Pro Elf & Dark Elf teams are now on KickStarter. All 3 teams are available in resin and the Elf team is available in metal (but the other 2 will also be available in metal with stretch goals).

Impact! started using a new resin this year. It is a much better resin, the quality of the figures is now much higher and any primer can be used to paint them.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/67 ... -and-dark/

Sorry if this translation is not the best:
[32mm Amazon, Pro Elf y Dark Elf equipos están ahora en KickStarter. Los 3 equipos están disponibles en resina y el equipo Elf está disponible en metal (pero los otros 2 también estarán disponibles en metal con objetivos de estiramiento).

¡Impacto! Comenzó a usar una nueva resina este año. Es una resina mucho mejor, la calidad de las cifras es ahora mucho mayor y cualquier imprimación se puede utilizar para pintarlos.]

PICTURES

The Amazon Team
Imagen

The Pro Elf Team
Imagen

The Dark Elf Team
Imagen

The New minis - scale comparison
Imagen
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

All 3 teams are now being offered in Metal at a significant discount for their planned price at retail.

So if you would like to get these 32mm figures for either the Elf, Dark Elf or Amazon teams at a great price ... 9 days left to join the KickStarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/67 ... s-and-dark
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

This morning we unlocked including free metal Jordell, Dolfar and Moronian miniatures will the metal Deluxe Elf and Ultimate Elf teams!

We $167 from unlocking to incluce free metal Horkon, Ithaca and Roxanne miniatures with metal Deluxe Dark Elf and Ultimate Elf teams.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/67 ... -and-dark/

Just 2 days left for the KickStarter!
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Free copies of Horkon, Ithaca and Roxanne have been added to the metal Deluxe Dark Elf and metal Ultimate Elf!

Next stretch goal is at $12,200. At that amount we will unlock making a 32mm Ruddog Ironhead. And in additional to unlocking it ... as a thank you for unlocking it ... I'll include a free copy of this miniature with each backer's reward which as at least one team in it.
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Re: 32mm Ogre, Halfling and Norse teams now on KickStarter

The new KickStarter is live! Get everything in the image below for only $100 USD. Ogre, Halfling and Norse teams and the DeathChariot.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/67 ... male-norse

Full 32mm scale 16 player or more teams are as low as $38 USD if you get 2 or more teams yourself (or get a friend/league-mate to go in with you).

The Ogre team in this KickStarter is one of the best I have ever owned and I know would be an incredible addition to anyone looking to play a great looking stunty team.

I wanted to come and share the new KS project. I know postage to Europe has become high lately. But I made the get more than one team packages as low as I could get them so that if a few league-mates go together for an order, the price reduction on the teams will heavily if not completely offset the flat postage and Impact!'s packages have always been Euro friendly with no customs fees.

Imagen

Imagen
Responder